Sunday, May 23, 2010

Art

So I decided that I'm going to use this blog as a type of accountability. I'm going to do my best to post at least once a week of something creative, whether it be drawing, painting, charcoal or piano. It would be nice to sell some of my stuff eventually :)
I'll start with this charcoal that I did last week.

Also last week on my days off I mostly just practiced...I recorded myself to kind of give myself a goal of re-memorizing this piece. I did it 3 years ago for a recital at Rollins.. and also I need to get it up to speed...but here it is for you :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you were doing this late at nite and your neighbors could hear. I miss hearing you play, record more!! Love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound great - but the camera's reverse thing REALLY threw me for a loop!! Everything is backwards!! So weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I really don't like that...the sound quality was just a little better when recorded from my mac as opposed to my camera.

    ReplyDelete